1. Communicate with sales staff in time and develop new products according to customers'requirements.
2. Perform product performance testing and rectification.
3. EMC test of customer's equipment, and make corrections if needed to meet customer's requirements.
1. Full-time bachelor's degree or above, major in electronics, machinery and electrical related;
2. Skilled in AUTOCAD, Solidworks, PROTEL, ProE and other software;
3. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
4. Clear thinking, diligent and eager to learn;
5. Experience in related industries is preferred.